28 June 2014

My recent shoes craze

I'm the kinda of gal that is never never never enough of SHOES & BAGS.

Yeah! I have lots of shoes and bags (While I was staying with my mother). Now that I'm staying with my in laws... I've cut down alot on my shoes... but bags, its an obsessions that can't stop.

All along, I've always like jelly shoes. It doesn't spoil as easily as other shoes.

Thus far, I've only 3 pairs in my collections..

Ferragamo - Barbados

Melissa & Jason Wu - Ultragirl cutout flats

Ladydragon
Thus far, the Melissa's jelly shoes is the most comfy of all. The Feragamo one isn't that bad but because after birth, my feet kinda expand. So the flats doesn't fit me as good as before.
Kind of pity, cause it's a classic and it's black colour! Such safe and everyday wearable design.

Oh well!! I can only hope that someday my feet will go back to its pre-pregnancy size... if not i really can't wear this flat for too long.

And because this month is GSS... I bought another pair of Jason Wu's Ultragirl flats.

Some how this yellow lace attracted me... Though I much prefer the nude lace one... However it's out of my size!! 

Currently this pair is on it's way to my vpost USA address!! Woohoo!! Can't wait to wear this pair!!!! ^_^v

Would it be too much if I'm also thinking of this pair of Jellies too?


This design is the very first design of Ferragamo Jelly shoes that I like.. however its out of stock when I wanted to purchased it...

My hands are itching for this pair..  Oh no~~~

Let hope that this Summer seasons, Feragamo will have this design with other colours??!!!

Finally weekend is here!

Time to rest and relax...

See ya!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :