18 February 2015

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

It's eve of Chinese New Year!

Am excited to spend our 2nd CNY together with Danielle.

Last year during CNY, she was just a newborn and now this baby girl is ONE year old.
Damn chatty and she know how to do the "gong xi gong xi".

Didn't have much to prep for CNY as I'm still living with my in laws.. and partly because I'm too lazy to pack anything when our space is so limited and yet have so much stuffs.

But I am also super excited to received news from HDB that I can collect our home keys in March 2015!!!!!!





I seriously can't wait to have my own place... a place that I can really call my own..

Now it's time for me to feast and spend lots of quality time with my family and loves one.

After CNY, am going to start looking for ID / contractors!!

So here a Happy Chinese New Year to all..

No comments :