13 September 2009

My next wish list item.



Just checked my office email yesterday and know that my colleague has manage to get for me the Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s (cheki white) from Japan!!

So happy!! Can't wait for them to be back from their trip!!

After getting these long awaited Polariod camera, I'm eyeing on Diana F+ and Fisheye!
Hmm.. I know that Hongkong has a Lomography Gallery Store.. and they house all lomo cameras! I wish I could go back to Hongkong again.. beside the point that I would want to buy those lomo cameras but also I miss the place!

But I've went there too many times, I've told myself that I should visit other places, rather than keep going back to Hongkong! So... I'll be going to USA to visit Samuel next year.. and is hoping that we could make a trip to HK sometime next year!

No comments :