16 September 2009

New Toy ~ Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s (Cheki)


I'm totally in love with my new fujifilm Instax!!

This is my first polariod camera and I love the fact that it can print out the photos instantly and the effect on the film. It's just different from the normal digital camera and 35mm or 120mm film negatives!

Well.. since i took my scrapbook as a hobby... slowly I venture into photography..
It's interesting to see how the effects can turn out when i combine my scrapbook techniques and the beautiful photos that i've taken.

Oh, I read an email article send by one of my contacts, that there is a Holga Photo Gallery...
Seems interesting.. I might drop by over the weekends to take a look.

Dates: Sept 16 - Oct 4 2009

Tues to Saturday: 11am - 8pm

Sunday: 1pm - 6pm

Entry: FREE

Address: 2902 Gallery, Old School 11b, Mount Sophia #B2-09

Tel: 63398655

No comments :