12 July 2010

San Francisco Trip (Day 1)


Like my previous post..my most anticipated holiday started on 27th June 2010.
Due to the time difference in SG & USA...
I depart 27th Jun, 8am from SG, transit in HK and arrive in San Francisco on 27th June, 12.45pm
Hahahahaha.. Technically i just took 5 hours flight to reach SF...

Anyway,start of my day 1... Mr Li brought me Mexican food from Mountain View's farmers market... And it's served chilled.. Such food isn't found in SG,
From airport, we went back straight to Mr Li's house... small little apartment. Smelly and alittle messy, but what can you expect from 3 guys who lives in the house..
Surprisingly, i didn't feel jet lag cos it was morning in USA but night time back in SG.. The reasons is 1) Mr Li brought me straight to Great Mall to shop. 2) I keep telling my body and mind and adjust to USA timing...
Hehehehehe...

My 1st day at SF, is truly an rewarding day cos i brought most of my stuffs within first day!!
And for the 1st time Mr Li cooked dinner for me!!!
wahahaha

No comments :