11 October 2010

Missing Cheesecake Factory

Before I went to states for my holiday.. Quite a number of my friends highly recommend me that I MUST try Cheesecake Factory's cheesecake!

I make sure that when i plan my itinerary, we must visit Cheesecake Factory!! 

So on my 2nd day at San Francisco... Mr Li drive me to Macy's where they have a Cheesecake Factory resturant! It's located right on the top level of Macy's building. If one were to seated outside.. you could see the view of Union Square..

Some of the pictures to share...
I love their bread. It's serve warm... and the chocolate flavor is nice too!


The view opposite us


I love to drink lemonade when im in states. And this is Strawberry Lemonade.. The top rim of the glass is iced with sugar!


All the evil and very tempting cakes!!





Buffalo Wings + Celery stick dip in special sauce



My lunch..l can't remember the dish name but the serving is really big

Mr Li's lunch  - Chicken Pasta.. The serving is equally big!

The Americans practise take away whenever their food is unfinish

Here comes my sinful cake - Godvia Chocolate Cake


We were very lucky too when we stay in Anaheim... Just next to our hote is Anaheim Garden Walk..
And Cheesecake Factory is just next door to us. So on our last night in Anaheim. I told Mr Li that we must eat Cheesecake Factory again!!!!

If i have the choice, i would like to taste all the cakes!! Too bad there isn't any cheesecake factory in Singapore. Even Secret Recipe's cakes also can't fight with Cheesecake Factory!


So these are the photos on our 2nd visit to Cheesecake Factory!
Are these photos are taken during our late night dinner right after our trip from Seaworld thus the lighting wasn't good..









No comments :