13 October 2010

Pretty and nice gel nails..

Being pretty is what a girl knows how to do well!! And as for me, from top to toe have to be pretty...

Sooo vain right! LOL... That's what alot of ppl will say but....

To make myself pretty by giving myself pampering treats is for my reward of my working hard!
Need time and outlet to destress myself!

Haven been doing pedicure for awhile reason is that it always don't last long, espcially if i have to get my hands dirty while doing my craft stuffs or just simply doing simple houswork..
My girlfriend who works as a medicurist asked me to try this set of nails.. called... Soft Gel Nails.
Can last for almost 1 mth and the nail will always be super shiny, just like you painted a coat of top coat every single day! hahahah

This is the my most recent design on my nails...

No comments :