28 October 2010

Pre Hongkong 2010 Trip



I'm counting down to 9 days...

Many things that I've to prepare and get it done...

Like

  • Apply for travel insurance - usually I'll check between NTUC and DBS.. For single trip, usually these 2 companies quote quite a reasonable price.

  • Apply for Auto Roaming!! - I've heard from some of my friends that we can actually purchase a sim from HK, it's much cheaper calling back to SG and within HK in case we need to make any dinning reservations or calling each other.

  • Get ready my itinerary - I've searching online forums and blogs..
    This time round I won't be spending much time on tourist attraction, well maybe just 3 tourist attraction spot like Ngong Ping 360, The Peak and the Mid-level Escalator..

    This time I've plan to spend more time on street markets and more trendy shopping area where their local hippies will shop at for our shopping spree.

    And as for good food! Dim sum is no to be miss. I've include these 2 dim sum restaurant that we must visit . 1) Tim Ho Wan 2) Lin Heung Lau. Die die also must visit!! LOL!
  • Exchange lots of HK$ Currency. - Now the rates are getting so good!! Just make a check on DBS website.. SG$1 - HK$5.90. I know that market rate will be plus minus around HK$5.85 -HK$5.90.. So long it's within this range, I'm happy.. but it's better if it could rise to HK$6!!! I think i better dream on... LOL!

  • Ensure my passport is within it expiry date.. anyway I've no worries for this as I've just renew my passport before i went to USA in June'2010
  • Pack my luggage! - It's already down to 9 days and I've yet to pack my luggage or at least prepare the stuffs that I'm going to bring!! I think i better start doing it if not I'm going to regret and kick myself in the butt if i forgotten to bring my chargers or toiletries....

    I can't wait to embark on my HK 2010 trip with my noisy friend, S! haha

No comments :