30 October 2010

Sex and the city 2 DVD

Is finally out!! I've been waiting for this DVD to be release until my neck grow long...

And today while I'm out with S, i finally see this DVD out in store.. so happy but i didn't purchase it cos S say that it's expensive and i think that it is too... It's actually quite ex for a dvd with a price tag of $29.90... Guess i got to rent it from my neighborhood DVD rental store!

I've been following Sex and the city series since 1.5 years back when my friend lent me the whole series.. and there are a few session of it which i totally love... namely from season 3 - 6..

Last June, when i was at USA, I brought season 3 & season 6 from Target supermarket.. couldn't get season 4 & 5 as there isn't any stock! =(

Very tempted to purchase it online as the US$ is going at a very good rate! As of 29th Oct its at SG$1-US$1.30.

Hmm.. anyway hopefully i can get my hands on SATC 2 dvd before i fly off to HK!

No comments :