15 October 2010

San Francisco Trip (Day 11) LAS VEGAS!

After 3 days in Disneyland... it's time for us to move on to Las Vegas...

We drove about 4 hours... and along the way, the scenary  isn't consider very nice but something different cos it's all mountiens and sands... Looks dry and feel dry.. Even while driving in a full blast air con on, both Mr Li and I could feel the heat. And the only time i REALLY feel the heat was our toilet break!

The air was sooo dry!!! This mini road trip to Las Vegas make me appreciate cool air in SF and SUNBLOCK cos i got really tanned while im in LV!!!

Before we hit the road, i make sure that Mr Li drive me to a factory outlet for me to shop and luckily my research led me to this outlet in the middle of a really small town before we really hit Las Vegas. And i must brag that the 2nd leg of the ride, Im the DRIVER!! And i could see that Mr Li's brain cells die at least a few millons when i want to hit the signal instead flip the wipper.. (cos in SG the wipper in on our right hand side but in USA it's on the left)

Anway enough texts... let the pictures do the talking...

From Los Angeles to Las vegas






My turn to drive!



Jeans for my brother.. it's so cheap compare to SG


My favourite store.. Couldn't find Kate Spade Outlet in SF






Monte Carlo - our hotel for the next 3 days

New york New York. Just next to us!

Just 2 of us yet so much things


Our room!






Watch out for my next post.. as we are going to watch Phantom of the Opera!

No comments :