30 October 2010

What am i feeling now?

Ok.. I'm having weird emotions....
Firstly i feel empty and than abit pek chey which than evolve fully into pissed off..

Who is capable of making me feel like this.... none other than...


......
.......................................... well, you know who!!!

Anyway I'm not going to talk to much about YOU KNOW WHO! I did something to my mood feel slightly better...


And... Tada!!!

A new eyelash to make my eye look bigger!!

A new set of nails.. Feels kind of weird on my fingers..
This new set of nails is actually nail art done on false tips and than pasted on my actual nails.. This is my first time trying out this nails beside soft gel nails... so the feel on my fingers still feel kind of weird.. It's as if there is something tied / pressed tightly on my nails. Hmmm..

So after seeing this.. my mood improves abit and I've decided to watch Supernatural Season 6 to ease that pek chey feeling....

No comments :