11 November 2011

11.11.11

Today's date is like 难得一件 cause such dates will only occurs once.

Many ppl also choose this date to get married too... there's another date 12.12.12 too.
I was hoping to fix this date as my wedding date but I don't think we have enough time for the preparation thus I will just KIV.

So on this day... just 2 days before my birthday! I decided to pamper myself.....
So i book appt to tame my eyebrows, satisfy my craft craving and also to go for a full body massage!!

Really happy and satisfy with my day as i managed to spend some time being alone and also with my friends, gossiping and chatting!



 This is the place where i did my pampering treat!

Spa Elements @ The Cathay...

I was quite happy with their service, the therapist did quite a good job and I truly enjoy myself till i fall asleep. And I was quite happy that they aren't too pushy to ask me to continue to sign their package..

Anyway I had a happy day... and truly enjoy myself..



No comments :