08 November 2011

Super love long weekends!

@ Raffles City
 Since long weekend is around the corner and I've purchased a Streetdeal voucher from the above resturant quite some time ago.... so I decided to use it..

Made my reservation few days before Sat. Didn't snap much photos because their service is really bad. It's as if i'm not even worth their time to serve. Both my bf and myself have decided that it's our first and our last time having our meals at this restaurant.

The deal consisted a 5 course pasta dinner.


  1. Coke float
  2. Salad
  3. Soup of the day
  4. Main course
  5. Pancakes
Both of us feels that none is great, only the Pasta is good!
Chilling out at Boat Quay



Why am I enjoying this long weekend? It's because Hari Raya Haji falls on a Sunday thus Monday I didn't have to go to work.. Seriously not having to work on Monday is pure bliss!

Cause there won't have any Monday Blues!!

In previously post, I mentioned that I'm waiting to get my hands on some of the items that I purchased online..
Finally received my white dress from Gmarket and also my new Zara inspired wedges!

I really my recommend this blogshop... the owner was soo sweet to bring along 2 different sizes of this wedges for me to try on.. as I can't be sure of the size! Thumbs up!! Fast respond from seller too!!

http://the-whitealley.livejournal.com/

Credits: The White Alley


This Sunday... is my birthday! Can't really believe that I'm turning 27 years old!
Guess it's high time for me to sets my goals and make sure that I will achieve my goals..

No comments :