03 November 2011

Shopaholic me...

I haven been shopping alot for myself these few days.. and i think i better stop myself!

Why is that so??!! Cause this month is my Birthday month. many places are offering me birthday discount!
One of my favorite shoe shop, Pazzion has send me my birthday discount! Can't wait to shop for shoes @ 20% off! So much savings!!

So here are my goodies!

New Acessories

areopostale has arrive in SG!! Bought these @ citylink mall
From Cotton on body

There are also afew items which I've purchased but yet to reached me..

  1. White Sundress
  2. NYX contour for face
  3. Tiffany Bracelet
  4. Zara Inspired Pink wedges - from local blogshop!
  5. A dark purple convertible dress - from Far East Plaza
Was really happy to be able to purchase a convertible dress as many blogshop has sold out. And the next few months, I have 3 weddings to attend. So spend $49.90 and I can wear it to these 3 weddings! Save $$!! Futhermore I can have at least 27 different styles of wear! Really awesome!

As for item 1 & 2, I purchase from Gmarket.. I'm so into gmarket! So far, all the buyers that i purchased from are really good. Fast delivery and items are so cheap! Can't wait to get my hands on these item!!
(^_^)v





No comments :