25 January 2012

Dragon Year 2012

2 days ago, My family and I usher in the dragon year. With new year, there's new hope and new begining.

And as usual, we had our reunion dinner... Watched movie on the first day of CNY but this time it's together with my fiance.. It's his first time hanging out together with my family. Guess he's a little stressed out but it the end all went end. We even sing K. And my mother baked Kuei Lapis for my fiance too.. well.. I helped abit too.
It's tough baking lapis cake cos we have to baked it layer by layer. And got to remember after every few layers to add in the prunes. ^_^



With all the new year goodies around, seriously it's hard not to put on weight. But I am very determine to loose weight esp after CNY. So my work out routine and diet will kick off after this CNY. Gotta get ready for my pre wedding photos!!





'

Super heart this bling bling shoe from pazzion!!!! Love their shoes. Comfortable though the prices are abit steep.. 




The finish product of the lapis cake!!! Though it's slightly burn. But my fiance and his family couldn't stop raving about it! \(^_^)/ 



Happy CNY to all my friends.. May this dragon year brings Health, Wealth, Happiness!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :