28 January 2012

Innocents Kids..

I love to be surrounded by young kids.. Cos they are absolutely adorable and innocent!!!
Somehow playing with them makes me feel like I'm 1 big overage kid all over again! Last Tuesday, my bff at work came over to visit me during CNY. Which is quite an annual thing cos we get to gossip and chat all we want without much interruption.



Last Year, this cutie pie came to my place. Didn't really know how to walk.. Just crawling and sliding all over my living room and leaving his drool trail along with him.. This year. cutie pie already know how to walk and it soo curious and fascinated by every thing that i have in my house.




Hahha.. such a cutie! Tomolo I will be going to one of my colleagues' place and my favorite baby, Happy Brayden will be there too! Going to take lots of photos and play with him!! It's a pity that bf can't join me because he has to teach.. Poor him, have been exhausted from teaching these days just to earn extra more to get prepared for house and wedding!

So I'm praying really hard that this year, my boss can raise my pay a little bit!!!
And hope to clear off my debts soon!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :