29 January 2012

My online shopping craze....

Yup.. start again!!! I've been shopping online lot recently... Especially when it comes to cosmetic, skin care, clothing and bags.. Occasionally I will purchase stuffs on scrap booking too! But I've cut down alot on that as I really have way too much stuffs for scrapbookings. Funny that I didn't have such thought and discipline when it comes to CLOTH, BAGS and SHOES!

So yesterday while watching my new favourite blogger, From Head to Toe. I scroll to read her older post and come across this post on Fall Drugstore makeup. Basically all her make up products are purchased from Drugstore.com and so I went to check out... End up I purchase 1 eco friendly 6 piece make up brush, DUO eye lash adhesive, some eye makeups. All in all I paid about SG$40 for all 5 items!! Hahaha.. Super savings!!!




Can't wait for my items to arrive in SG.. Let's wait for another week for my items to reach SG!

And for clothings.. get to know about this online blogshop from a blogger... Hollyhoque.



I'm poorer by $100 from all the purchases above. Now waiting for items to arrive and stop spending $$!!
Gotta to save lots of $$ for wedding and flat!

Jia you!! (^_^)v

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :