15 January 2012

Shopping is a girls' best friend!

Every Chinese New Year gives me a chance to purchase clothing, shoes, handbag, make up and etc!!
This gives me the best excuse to shop online! Gmarket,blogshops, Far East Plaza & Pazzion are the must search/go places!

So this year, all my CNY outfit are in blue!!! Wonder if i have developed a special fondness for blue?!

Sleveless top purchase from a store in Far East Plaza! Cheap deal @ $15.
Down side.. No trying.
 Bought this blue top from 1 store in Far East Plaza for $15!! Cheap!! But no trying is allow. Luckily I can fit this top! Cos previously i bought afew tops from this store that i couldn't fit in due to no trying. Haiz!
 Chance upon this dress while i was just browsing thru.. Actually like the one base with black dots but find it kinda of transparent so bought this navy blue colour. Safe colour!!
Another blue dress that I purchase from a online blog shop by the name of "Pieces of summer". Think this dress cost me $26! Cheap too!

I've another 2 more tops that i purchased from Gmarket.... cost of the 2 tops = $21 including shipping!!!
Hahahaha!! I'm such a happy girl!

Now my hands are itching to purchase Nyx cosmetic - the Nude on Nude eye shadow palette. Not sure if the goods will arrive in time. 


And how can my CNY not celebrated with bling bling accessories?!!

Shoes = Pazzion - my all time favorite shoe shop!

Accessories - Fossil watch - has been with me since 2007
                    M)phosis headband!

Did i mention that i purchase 2 bags from Gmarket too!! Hehehhee
Aren't I a happy girl for this CNY!

But after this, no more shopping as I'm going to save $$ for my HDB flat, Pre-wedding photos and Hongkong trip!

\(^_^)/

No comments :