09 January 2012

Scrappy Sunday..

Last Sunday, I was suppose to do my CNY spring cleaning for my room. Almost everything in my room is needed and i can't throw away

There are so many things in my room yet i didn't notice "HOW MUCH' i have till i start to do my spring cleaning.

1. Books - Yes, I still have paperback novels. Mostly romance novel. Don't really bear to throw them away as I at times would still bring them out to read though recently it's not too often all thanks to ebooks! Kinda of  appreciate ebooks. Why? Cos they are more environmental friendly, much cheaper than actual books in fact some are free, save alot of space. I have 2 shelving allocated just for my books.

2. Clothings / bags. - I guess the amount of clothings and bags that i own is still consider acceptable. Cos which lady out there don't have tons of clothings, bags and shoes! It's our ladies entitlement to own all these! Hahahah!

3. Scrapbooking stuffs! I have 1 full cupboard from Ikea that's dedicated to my scrappy stuffs. And to be honest, I still think that it's not enough! But recently I've been trying to cut down alot. Didn't really purchase more papers or embellishment. I hoping to exhaust what i have before i start to purchase any more.
So these are what I've done over the weekends.





Hoping to scrap more layout or maybe some altered art again this weekend or next.

Oh... just another 2 more weeks and it's CNY! This year there isn't really any festive mood cos Christmas / New Year and Chinese New Year is too close to each other.

Anyway I've already done my cny shopping.. all thanks to Gmarket!!
My absolute favourite online shopping. ^_^

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :