20 February 2012

Discovering our future home... Fernvale Lea

Both my bf and I are very excited in getting our first home together!! Another 3 more years for the flat to be constructed and ready to hand us the key!!

We have yet to book our flat.. which we have another 2 more weeks to go! Everyday we are just hoping that our choice unit won't be booked by others. So we have finally short list our final 2 units. So pray hard that we will get either 1!

To get a better idea of where is the land and whether there's going to be morning sun. afternoon sun... near LRT station or bus and nearest shopping mall.. and etc... so we pop by and explore the place.

view taken from the LRT station..



From the LRT stairs

The road..

Still a piece of land..

Smiley under the hot sun

From the existing bus stop




Hmm.. I seems to put on weight!! Face so round!
Can't wait for this piece of land to start building!!! Many ppl have commented that I put on weight!1 =(
It's really high time for me to start my diet!! My colleague recommended me this organic fruit juice that Jin Yin Ji endorse.. And he highly recommend it! But damn ex! 3 bottles for 3 different flavors.. cost ard SG$300++ 

Wonder if I should start??!! Still thinking, maybe I should try out 1 flavor first.
Still thinking.... and thinking! (o__0)"

Xoxo,
Felicia


2 comments :

zai said...

I have a blog that capture the weekly construction progress of Fernvale Lea. Feel free to visit http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg

Felicia Tan said...

Thanks!! Will add your blog to my list!! =)