13 February 2012

Happiness + Bliss... (Our story)

Our first holiday together


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.. and it's my first year anniversary with my bf.. To others, it may seems like a very short year. But many stuffs has happened between. (None of them are bad! (^_^))....

So there's my story... <3
photo: pinterest - wedding junk

Firstly we met each other long time ago, while I was still working a location branch in PZ. He is one of the newly employed guitar teacher but at that time, we just had normal conversations as then we each have our own relationship. We didn't really contact much, just occasional smses only. Until he resigned from his teaching post to study his degree and I continued with my work, studies and a relationship that is filled with so much ups and down. 

So during the years that my bf resigned, there's totally no contact at all... almost forgotten that he exist. (that's really bad of me...) So till 1 day, 1 of our existing guitar teacher needed to take 1 month break from teaching and my colleague some how managed to contact my bf back to do relief teaching... It was then my BFF at work let him know that I'm single.. And he was single too at that time.

Hmm... I'm not sure what makes him contacted me.. But he did sms me and ask me out for movies! So i said ok... And there's where we started...
Smsed each day daily... Each of his messages just make me smile...
Went out to have lunch, dinner and movie dates. And not long, he asked me to be his gf. So I agreed on Valentines' Day... He's the guy that I've always wanted so I didn't need to look any further over his shoulders..

And in 3.12.2011... he proposed to me. He gave his all to get the proposal ring.. Nothing romantic but it touches me lots!! ( I wonder if he would upgrade my ring??!! Cos he said that he will give me a bigger one when he earns enough...) Hahaha.. 

14 Jan 2012, we decided to ballot for 4rm flat in the Jan12 Ballot exercise... Just 3 weeks later, we received our que number... and now it's another 2 weeks to our first appt.

I hope that tgt we can have more milestones tgt... 


Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :