14 March 2012

All work and no play....

Having been working almost 6 days a week.. including my Sunday! Trying to squeeze in as many overtime i can handle to earn that extra more!!

Well, for my upcoming Hongkong Trip and also Wedding and Flat piggy bank!

source: Pinterest
Not too sure if i ever mention about my upcoming Hk trip with my gal friend, S this coming May'12.
As usual, in HK there will be lots of eating and shopping! This time round, no visiting for touristy attractions but we might throw in a day trip to Macau!

So far I haven been busying compiling documents that is needed  for my HDB application. And now that all documents are sent, all i can do is to wait for the approval loan letter and also my 2 appt with HDB to make payment for the first down payment!

Now it's time for me to plan my HK trip.. This trip is gonna be a resourceful one as I intend to visit My Dream Wedding's HQ - Mona Lisa Bridal & France Bridal to check out the pre wedding photography @ HK. Im hoping that it's going to be lot much cheaper than what MDW SG quote me!! And also a wedding shopping mall  - Golden Plazza to shop for my wedding stuffs!!

Can't wait to start planning my wedding and also for my future home tgt with bf!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :