10 March 2012

Busy with life & work...

Am getting busier with my life and work.... Not such time for me to scrap or snaps snapshots of my life.
Well.. life is always like that.. Now that we have to prepare for our flat and wedding.. All these big project involves $$$!! So gotta to work really work!

Anyway... recently a colleauge of mine who is preparing her wedding this end April share some tips of preparing wedding and one day she told me that she's having headache on her wedding dinner first march in song.. Or rather wedding song lists to be played during the reception or dinner...

So I thought why don't I gather my play list... and slowly add or delete??!!
hmm.... soo where are my choice...

1) Christina Perri ~ A thousand years.. (Saw this video not from the twilight movie but from a Malaysian couple who did a touching proposal...)




2) Joy Williams & Trent Dabbs ~ A Million Miles to go..



3) Moody's mood for love


4) Train ~ Marry Me



5) Bruno Mars ~ Rest of my life (uber sweet if he sings this song to me! Haha)



Hmm... that's all for the list at the moment...
But my top favorites are the first 2 songs...

Recently we made a trip to MINT Museum of Toys! Stay tune for my heavy pics post on this trip!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :