04 March 2012

Feb 12 is gone... here comes March'12

February has just come and go in a blink of an eye...

So I was thinking what had I done in the month of Feb?

  • Celebrated our first year anniversary on Valentine's Day with my bf..
  • Received our que number for our future home @ Sengkang Fernvale Lea.. (Think number 90 is our lucky number)
  • When to do a site visit... exploring the neighborhood
  • Plucked the courage to try out Yoga (brought the groupon deal!)
  • Booked my driving practical test date
  • Started to attend lots of meetings at work, cause my boss wants me to be expose to other work scopes. hoping that I will have a break thought in work
  • Started to pick up as many OTs that I can work in order to have more $$ for my flat/wedding!
Feb'12 has been kind to me.... I'm grateful and thankful for many things that happen in my life.
In March'12, many challenges lie ahead but I'm sure with my bf, family and friends' support, I can get thru it!



And today, we have already booked our choice unit!!! I'm really looking forward to our future home! Now praying hard that our loan can be approved!

Next item on our list...
1) Open a joint account
2) Search for bridal shop and confirm pre wedding photography

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :