18 March 2012

How to loose flabby arms???!!!

With my wedding plans in about 1.5 years.. flabby arms and tummy are my biggest challenge!!

I tried running almost every other alternate weekend as sometimes I have to work OT on weekends. But still I don't really see much result! And ever since I transfer to work from frontline to back office. My weight increased alot. Partly because of the long hours siting in front of the computer and when I'm back at home, I continue to stare at my lappy for another 4-5 hours.. surfing net or watching movies.

No exercise involved in my daily life is going to help me loose my flabby arms. Going to gym is going to cost me a bomb which is something that I'm trying to cut down.

So I search of a easy and cost effective way.



I tried the chair style thingy.. Can't really see anything yet as I just start out. So maybe a mth later.. might have result. Let's see if Im that hardworking!!
(^_^v)

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :