23 March 2012

Treasure our moments together

Ever since both my bf and I have decided that we are "The One" for each other.. we have been very busy working.

For me, like other post before I've been taking as much OTs I can at work. 

And for bf, he's teaching almost 7 days a week. Teaching 2 different time slot. morning @ public schools and afternoon @ private institutions. Recently he's discussing with me about joining MOE, so that he can fixed timing and rest days. Which I totally agree and would very much preferred this plan of his. So we can keeping our fingers cross that he's able to get the job!

Having said that, this means that our dating is very precious. Cos we both had hardly any time for each other.
I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder! Each week, I'm always looking forward to Friday or Sat to meet him as these are the only days where we will have sleepovers and each other house. (^_^)


As for our wedding plans.... not much have of the items that we planned are concrete. 
Like previously, we wanted to have our prewed photos taken in HK.. factoring in the expenses, accom and air tixs.Isn't very worth it... As it's not really what i wanted. Cos I would much prefer a casual engagement shots and it will be good if i can be photographed with my wedding grown.

So we decided to stick to home ground. And we have decided on 1 photographer, which i shall share more on my next post! Haven't paid the deposit yet so I don't want to jinx it!

Stay tune!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :