26 April 2012

Unique Hand Bouquet


I'm searching for my unique hand bouquet for my pre wedding photoshoot...

And here's what I've found...

Felt Flower Hand Bouquet

Vintage Brooch Flower

oh,Dear! Photography.. The owner diy these herself!

From Chinese Wedding Shop

I was actually hoping to get 2 hand bouquets... the crystal and the felt one. But I'm afraid it's too ex.. Haiz..
I did my hand on the diy crystal hand bouquets.. but my mother thinks that it's not up to those last two pictures posted above...


This is my try... not as good.. But i will need to purchase more crystals and pearl to make it really full...
Bf was saying that I should stop making these and purchase one of the crystal bouquet from the store for our prewedding and actual day hand bouquet.

As to those that i've done.. he say to place it in a vase and add it to our home decoration. Hmmmm

My mother actually found the crystal bouquet at Chinese Wedding Shop... and she claims that it's super nice! Comes with nice price tag too! So I'm going to drop by the store and take a good look. But we more or less has confirm that crystal bouquet. Highly doubt that I will be having the felt flowers. Unless I purchased it secretly and show it to bf at the eleventh hour??!!

Hahahahhaha

Xoxo,
Felicia

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Felica, mind, sharig where is the chinese shop that sells the crystal bouquet?

my email: blue_tweety87@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Felicia Tan said...

It's The Chinese Wedding Shop. They have shops at Ang Mo Kio, Bedok Point etc. U mind wanna google and check! =)

Jojo said...

Hi may I know how much is the crystal bouquet?

Felicia Tan said...

Hi JoJo, If I remember correctly it cost about $350.