02 June 2012

Farewell Dinner @ Seafood Paradise...

Recently my department celebrate my farewell tgt with another colleague who is leaving too at Seafood Paradise @ Defu Lane area..

Its my second time there.. the crabs are really delicious!!! Thought the bill comes up to be quite costly.. but i can it's a nice gathering!

End of May... is my colleague's last day at work. Quite an emotion outburst. Which i think it's normal cos we have been working together for almost 7-8 years tgt. To leave such a comfortable environment and move on to a brand new is quite alien to anyone for us. But we must move on!

















Mine will be end of June. I hope that I'm able to hold my tears back when i bid my farewell to all my wonderful colleagues.... And I hope that we can always stay in touch...

Tgt with a few of my colleagues we bought this crystal pen for my crazy colleague... tempted to get 1 for myself too...
Esp the all white crystal pen! <3 it to the max!!


Come July will be a brand new start for me and I'm excited about my new changes..

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :