04 June 2012

Wedding matters.... What's to be done!!

Came across this article on some wedding blog. Thought it's quite interesting so decided to share it there...

Source: Pinterest


Putting tgt a quick wedding!
  • Get a date.. which currently I do not have.. not a confirm date just a tentative one which is very likely to change. Have been asking my fiance to sit down and decide on a date for our wedding but to him.. he thinks it's no hurry. And he have no wish to find a fortune teller to calculate a good date for us. So guess this have to wait
  • Get the location .. at the early stage of our planing, no confirm venue yet. Can't decide to do a garden wedding at Rochester Park or a small and cosy event in one of the hotel. A small problem... we have small families so the number of tables required at the major hotels... we can't gather enough. Any hotel that is good and affordable and can have at least 11 tables??!! 
  • Get the ring.. Does engagement ring consider??! Hehehhee... Nope.. this is not done yet. As our wedding is going to be in 2013.. so we have no hurry to purchase the wedding bands. So far I would love to have a pair of Love & Co wedding band but got to see if fiance likes any of the design there...
  • Get the vendors... Currently I'm still doing my research... for AD photography & Videography + a photobooth... I've been in love with both One Eye Click & Wishwanders' work... competitive pricing but no confirmations yet. But I'm happy to say that I've already chosen my engagement photographer and also the suppliers for printing my photo album and big canvas frame.. ^^
  • Getting the gown/dress and tuxedo. Well this is consider DONE! Yeah!! My bridal shop packages includes all the actual day needs plus a set of gown n suit for outdoor engagement shoot! But I'm contemplating to purchase a evening gown.... Got to see how's my budget!! hehe 
  • Get a theme... Hmm.. I know that with a theme in mind. Things can be done more easily esp the bridesmaids' dresses and the venue deco... I was actually think about Rustic Wedding and the Classical white, pale pink and green colour theme..
  • Getting the guest list.. This area here, I don't foresee any problems cos it's going to a small n cosy affair with our family, relatives and close friends...
Looking at the bullet points.... Seems like wedding has many stuffs to plan and research.. Luckily the wedding is in 2013...

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :