30 June 2012

Fruitful day @ Vivo

Didn't have any programs on today... wanted to meet up with my gf to celebrate her upcoming birthday but was canceled as 1 of my gf can't make it... 

So I went to Vivocity from Mr Lee's house as I have already pre registered myself for the TNP wedding planner show.. The main motive for me to go there is to gather more quotations on the hotel venue pricing.
Intended to check out Amara Hotels only but ended up asking quotes from Changi Village Hotel & Royal Park on Scotts.


Initially I love the amara sanctuary's feel but when it comes down to the location, isn't really very convenience cos it's inside Sentosa.. Amara Singapore price is also quite reasonable.. but as for the food arrangement, think it's going to be quite troublesome as its No pork No lard.. Planning to invite a hand few of my malay friends.. so it's not a very good idea. 

Royal park on scotts is quite good.. Menu is halal, prices are in NETT... Location is good too.. @ Orchard Road. 5 mins walk from the MRT station.

Changi Village is another idea venue. Love it that it's near the seaside. But the location is kinda far... prices are also quite reasonable...

Well, guess we will just shortlist these 2 hotels. When it's nearer to this year end than we shall decide which hotel is  good!!

Oh.. my trip to Vivo is fruitful! Besides, hotel venue shopping. I went shopping for dresses! And i manged to purchased 1 for my pre weds causal shoot! Yeah!! ^^







Some interesting home accessories from Franc Franc @ Vivocity!!
Too bad my house will only be ready in 3 years time, if not I would have purchased afew items!!!
I love their sofas! Simple and clean design!

Xoxo,
Felicia Tan

No comments :