01 July 2012

Holiday... Where to??!!

Lazy Sunday... planned the day watching tons of tv drama serials, facial mask, drinking tea, exercise and some scrapping time and also net surfing..

As I was surfing the net, I came across this website. A young couple who just went to Maldives for their honeymoon! Which I also have been thinking... bf and I ever discuss that we might want to go to Australia for honeymoon or Japan but we haven really decide and anyway it's way to early to decide too.

So back to this young couple.. i do not know them but the pictures that they took just stunned me!! Make me really want to go Maldives straight away for my honeymoon now!!! Hahaha ^^

These are the pictures that the couple took...
I've attached their link, may want to visit her blog to know more about their honeymoon trip..

http://mandylife09.blogspot.sg/




Such a beautiful place!! How can i not go there??!!


So I went to check out this hotel, Angsana Resort & Spa.... The pictures above are the In Ocean Pool Villas
It's really costly!!! For a 4D3N stay with full meals on board cost ard SG$8000 for 2 paxs!!!!
But then again, I think to myself..if it's honeymoon and that we probably won't be going to Maldives so often so why not?! 

So I think I'm going to persuade Mr Lee to short list Maldives as our honeymoon destination!! 


And my recent scrap layout on the picture that we took during our little date at the Zoo.. It's really fun going to the zoo with Mr Lee.. All he's interested was to view Sun Bear!

This year I haven't been scrapping much! Which I hope that after I settled in my new job, I could get more time to scrap n more inspiration! ^_^

It's time for me to do a little exercise!! My goal is to exercise every Sunday!! Hopefully it's in time for my Sept pre wedding photo shoots!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :