20 June 2012

Mixed Feelings

Soon.. I'm going to leave my current company to venture another greener pasture.

My work station for the past few years

Sweet treats from my colleagues for my farewell!

My old staff card!


It's mixed feelings for me cos I've been working here for most of my adult life. Starting since i'm 21 years old. This year I decide it's time for me to move on. Sad yet at the same time I'm happy to start a new career journey.

Working here for close to 7 years, I've known many wonderful colleagues who had become very close friends. We shop, gossip, chit chat and work together..

At this company, I hit many milestones in my life. Met the ONE right guy in my life.. Travelled to USA and HK with the bonuses that I saved up. Met a handfew of friends that are going to stay close to my heart. Learn many life experiences from my colleagues that you will never get to learn in School.

By end of this month, my journey with Yamaah ends. But my new career journey at my new company starts. I hope that I'm able to adapt well to the new change and also meet more new colleagues.

I hope when it's my last day... I won't cry!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :