15 June 2012

Too expensive!

Almost a month back, I posted on FB that I super love this dress that I found on Pinterest.

At that time, the person who pin the picture didn't indicate where she found the dress... and it was till yesterday nigh when i was surfting thru pinterest, someone indicate where to find the dress!!

Click the link that was provided and I was so happy!!! But the price tag made me hesistant to purchase!!

It cost US$550!!!! After the conversion rate, it's close to SG$ 700++ and that hasen't include shipping plus GST! Haiz..

Many of my friends sugguest that I tailor.. but I doubt it will be the same.. looking at it, there many beadings on the bodice! Which means alot of hand sewing..

Thought that if the price is around SG$300, i could purchase it and where it for my pre wed photoshoot and maybe my tea dress! Haiz!

There goes my dream dress!

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :