14 July 2012

Bridal hand bouquet

As I'm a a la cart bride.. there won't be any props or flower bouquet for my upcoming Pre wedding photoshoot. So everything I have to prepare myself!

I went around asking for flowerist for quotes.. mostly around $120 - $150 for 6 to 8 stalks of flower.
At that point of time, I was look for either Gebarra, rose or peony flowers. Kinda of expensive and it will be just for 1 day (3hours) for the photoshoot!!

So I explored my options.. my crystal bouquet couldn't be done in time for the photo and I want this crystal bouquet for my usage during the Actual Day... so i went to Google and search other alternatives...

Come back with many ideas like:

- Felt flowers (really cute and bright colours)
- Vintage brooches (Sweet! Something new, something borrowed)
- Crystal (which im diy-ing for my AD)
- Paper Flower (Why didn't i think about this?)

Yup!! Why didn't i think about it! Paper Flower!

Ok, In Singapore such unique ideas.. no one will sell so you have to DIY.. But I haven't really explore how to do a paper flower bouquets, search at Esty website! I got my answer. Almost the same price as fresh flowers but paper flowers are going to last a long time.





Esty: Paper Flower Bouquet

Wondering if i should get it! Should take ard 2-4 weeks to create one & 10 - 14 days to deliver.
Hmm....

Got to really decide!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :