26 July 2012

Goodies box : July Bella Box

Since I heard of this bellabox that sends 5 make-up or skincare goodies for you to try out!
I'm tempted to try out immediately but it wasn't until July that I start to subscribe.

See what I received!! All these goodies for just s$19.95 per month and its courier service all the way to my door steps! (^_^V)



So this month, I was surprised to received the mini goodies from SKII. I tried it before when I was in my early twenties.. but then it wasn't suitable for my skin.. After so many years, and now that I'm older... I thought of trying their products again. Partly because of my upcoming wedding preparation, so stressful that my skin isn't taking it so well!

Another rave is the orange thingy.. it's a hair twist! I recently just rebonded my hair, couldn't tied it cos in case it will leave a dent on my hair. But with the weather so hot and humid, this hair twist come in handy! No dent on my hair and it doesn't loosen very easily!

I think I shall continue my subscription with bellabox. And I was thinking that this bellabox is also a very good idea for my bridemaids gifts!! So now I don't have to headache what gifts to give my bridemaids! (^_^v)

Xoxo,
Felicia


No comments :