29 July 2012

Signed & Sealed!

Last Monday, Mr Lee and I went down to HDB for our 2nd appointment!!

Our flat is finally half secured! Paid the 5% down payment + all the legal fees and charges. No a single cent is fork out cos we paid everything from our CPF. Quite heart pain to see 10K each deducted from our CPF account.. took us at least a few years of contributions to accumulate 10K inside our CPF account.

But nevertheless, we are still happy that at least we can tick 1 stuffs off our checklist!
So now it's time to settle our wedding!

Supposedly we wanted a Sept 2013 wedding but Mr Lee says why not we bring it forward since both our parents thinks that this Dragon year is good for marriage.

So we have to fast forward all our bookings and stuffs.

Many things to confirm...

1) Photography - 98% One Eye Click 


I just need to email to them which photographer that I want and make the 50% deposit. So I already have my answer. Waiting for Mr Lee to give me the green light to make the deposit.

Check their works, they are really good! One Eye Click - Julien

Another wedding photographer that I was hoping to hire was Lighted pixel pixies but too bad none of their photographers are available on my wedding date!

Check out their works: http://lightedpixelspixies.com/


2) Videography 

We didn't want to spend so much money on videography... cos we both think that we won't view the video so often. So we might not get any videographer but maybe get a friend to tape it down on a HD camera video + Tripod.

3) Hotel Venue - 99% Amara Sancentury Resort

Source: thepleasuremonger

We have view to go down tgt to view the venue but looking at other wedding couples photos from the place. We fall in love with the Glass Pavillion. I really hope that the date that we wanted is still available for our wedding dinner. And Mr Lee have to arrange his schedule so that we can both go view the place and place our deposit!

4) Wedding cars 

From Volkswedding
 I have no idea which to book? Mr Lee says that he's going to settled this. Boys & their cars. They know better. But secretly I hope to have this vintage car for my actual day wedding. But the price is quite steep!

5) Wedding bands

We haven't got the time to shop of our wedding bands together. Mr Lee says to wait till the date is nearer than we purchase. So maybe we will get it done by Sept / Oct.

=====================================================================
Besides all the wedding stuffs...

I've completed my wedding props which I can reuse it again on my actual day!

Paper rosette

And I've also started to continue my crystal & pearl hand bouquet... Till date I've only twisted 280 wireds with crystals. My idea number will be 350 - 400. So there's alot more to go! I need to Jia you!!


Next project for my DIY wedding will be photo frames! But i can't do it until I received my pre wedding photos! So there 1 mth for me to rest!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :