08 July 2012

Whatz up recently!!

I've started my new job for almost 1 week... I can stay all things are good..
I'm still taking baby steps in my learning process and I hope that I can absorb as much as I can..
Lunch at Sunshine Plaza

My little work corner.. kinda small n cramp!

Interesting doodle on wall


The powerful coffee that keeps me awake! 


Initially I thought that I made a wrong move to resign from my comfortable zone and venture into something new and different. But seems like I'm slowly adapting to my new environment. Only bad point here is that I don't have alot of lunch kakis.. So most of the time, I might have to lunch alone. So poor thing right??! But then again, I appreciated this "ME" time that i have during lunch. I can go window shopping, sit and read my book or just ran some quick errands.

Like people say... change is the only constant. ^_^v

July is here.. Next month, I'll going to Sattine to choose my outdoor gown! =)
Really can't wait for my pre weds photoshoot with Oh! Dear Photography in Sept...

I've already short listed a few places that I would want to have my outdoor shoot!


  1. Garden by the Bay
  2. Hort Park
  3. Armenian Church
  4. Sentosa
  5. Changi Village Hotel - Poolside
  6. Dempsey Area
  7. Old School Delights Restaurant
  8. Plaza Singapura (after it's renovation)


Out of the 8 venues, I can only choose 2 outdoor scene. So I can't really decide where.
But Garden by the Bay is definitively in the list. Too bad we weren't one of the first few couples to shoot in this beautiful garden.. Hehhe. Hear that a newspaper actually published an article on the first couple that went there for the pre wed shoots when the Garden first open her doors to public.

Beside deciding the photoshoot venue, I also have a list of pops to prepare...

  • Checkers floor mat 
  • Bubbles 
  • Balloons (at least 12 pcs, filled with helium)
  • Danbo & mini banbo
  • Poloriods cameras + my holga or diana F+ camera
  • Scrabble tiles 
  • Chalkboard + chalks 
  • Colourful windmill
  • Typo Letters of our name.
Seems like alot of stuffs to bring. I was thinking to choose either bubbles or balloons. It's not easy to find a party shop to help me fill the balloons with helium and I have to do it on the photoshoot day, can't do it earlier.



Recently I found out the Spotlight sells this helium balloon kit for S$59.95. I was so tempted to purchase, but my friend, S says that she can help me fill the balloons with helium as her office have the helium tank! Best part is, the balloons can stay afloat for aleast 2 days.

Hmmm... got to sit down and discuss with Mr Lee.. What kind of style and what items we're going to bring for the pre weds photoshoot.

Counting down to 1st Sept! ^^

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :