25 October 2012

Esty is evil!!

I've come across Esty website few years back.

So far I've only make 1 purchase from a esty seller. Which is my guest book thumb print page. They sell it in digital copies so I just need to make payment and after proofing the artworks. Seller will send the work to me and I'm ready to print it at any printing shop!

Esty is really very evil.. it almost tempt me to purchase Bride Hangers. But the shipping fees put me off.
There are many stuffs that I wish I could purchase from Esty..... but i have to resist temptation!!

Until I come across this seller EidelPrecious from esty.. The engagement rings that she is selling is soooooo gorgeous!

The price tag is seems quite reasonable to me for all that big diamonds!



I'm drooling over this rose gold engagement ring

Price range is about $1.8 - $4K. Haven't include shipping fees. But it's quite scary to purchase this off esty shop and have it shipped over. What happened if the package goes missing??!! 

That is afew thousands $$ gone...

Anyway.. I was hoping that maybe someday I can get to own this beautiful ring. Perhaps when it's our 10 years wedding anniversary??

Such a long way to go.. I'll be happy if Mr Lee can upgrade my current diamond ring to a 0.8 carrat.(^_^v)

Xoxo
Felicia

No comments :