24 October 2012

My thoughts...

Time really flies with an blink of an eye!!

I didn't realized that it's coming to the end of Oct.

November is coming in less than a weeks time. November is going to be a busy month for me cos it's also my office's busy period with enrolment coming up. It's my first enrolment period with them and I have no idea how busy or chaotic it will be.

Thus I'm preparing myself for the enrolment both physically and mentally. Let's hope that I can do well in this enrolment, so that my probation can end early!! Hahah (*keeping my fingers cross*)

Beside getting busy at work.. my wedding preparation can come to standstill cos there is nothing much on my side to plan. It's down to Mr Lee side. Like confirm his "brothers", settle wedding live band, clean up his room and purchasing furniture. As for me, I've already 70% confirm my guest list and my bridesmaids  attire has been settled too, let hope that there is no last min changes with the dresses. Gifts for my bridesmaids are also done. All left to do is to collect their corsage and awaits for my Hens' Night!

Oh, my birthday is coming soon too!! This year I will be 28 years old. So let's see what I've accomplished within this year when I'm 27 years!


  1. Pass my driving license
  2. Had changed my job
  3. Took Skyride and luge ride @ Sentosa 
  4. Control my shopping urges (Eg, buying bags & shoes)
  5. Have a healthier lifestyle
  6. Curb my spending.. 
  7. Planning my wedding - my marriage to my best friend (^_^v)
  8. Had my pre wedding photo shoot
  9. DIY my own pre wedding album
  10. Printed my own first photo canvas
  11. Resume back my electone class

And when I'm 28 years old... what I hope to do
  1. Learn something new
  2. Upgrade my camera and practice more to photograph better
  3. Practice my electone and aim to take my Grade 6 exam
  4. Save more $$
  5. Clear off any debts that I have before my next birthday
  6. Be more understanding and have lots patience cos I'm someone's wife soon.
  7. Eat more fruits and vegetables!
  8. Visit a country (which I've never been before) - so that I won't keep going back to Hongkong
I'm so looking forward to this Friday cos it's long weekend!! YEAH!!

It's been awhile since i bring my EOS out for some good shooting, perhaps this weekend is a good chance!

Take Care!!
<3 div="div">

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :