21 October 2012

Our little Date

It's so rare that we can go on a whole day date because Mr Lee is always teaching on weekends. So I don't have to work on weekends.

So our dating time is always weekdays evening where I'll meet Mr Lee for awhile for dinner... or Friday / Saturday night sleep over.

Yesterday, Mr Lee needs to attend a guitar masterclass and guitar concert in the evening so he canceled his class thus we have the whole day to date.

Received my new keys - keys to Mr Lee's house
 Yesteday Mr Lee's mother made me another set of keys to their house. Cos when I sleep over and the next day when Mr Lee have to teach, he will leave his keys with me and I have to hide it somewhere near this front door. Now I don't have to!! =)




We were walking around Marina Square / Esplanade area cos Mr Lee attended a guitar masterclass with a Japanese guitarist from Yamaha Japan. So while he attends the class, I had a good chat with my ex colleagues and teachers..

We eat and play arcade, do a little window shopping... and head out to Esplanade outdoors to chill and enjoy the weather.. it was nice cos the clouds seems dark and cloudy... just before it starts to rain super heavy, we went back inside to Esplanade. 







I'm not very familar with guitar music but seeing Tommy Emmanuel playing and Mr Lee draws inspirations from Tommy & Martin Taylor... I feel bliss cos I'll always have beautiful music surrounding me..

One of the perks to be married to a musician! (^_^v)

Have a great weekend!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :