21 October 2012

Handmade with love

As such as my friends around me knows, I love to do crafts and scrapbooks.

So for my wedding i definitely won't miss these details and there are some of the crafts that I've done for my own wedding.




Finally I managed to purchase the wooden hangers with the notch at the side at Daiso (Vivocity) and it comes in a pack of $2. So I got for $2 for 2 wooden hangers!! (^_^v)

I've been drooling over those wired personalized hangers that Esty stores are selling. But a pity, because they are station in USA and the shipping fees to international is charged quite high. At least S$25, same as the hanger price. 

That's the reason why I'm very relented to order. Almost a $45 hanger with my names. That's propably gonna for 1 shot in my whole actual day wedding photography. I give it a missed and decide to DIY myself.

I intially wanted to use my crystals and stick Mr Lee & Mrs Lee on the respective hangers but my crystals size are too small. So luckily I had a pack of new font stickers that has glitter on it. And viola!


Beside the bracelet corsages that I've ordered for my bridesmaids.. these are the ikea frames that I've altered for them. It's pretty simple and not so fancy cos I'm not use if there are gonna like it. I've total of 6 bridesmaid which 3 will help me out in the morning and 3 in the evening.


These pinwheels are meant for my guest tables. Each pinwheel will indicate my guest's name for will be placed at the tables that they are seated at. Cos I'll be having at least 80 guests.. so I will need my bridesmaids help!

At the same time we can plan to have some girly chat! (^_^v)

I got this inspired by Pinterest!! I'm so into pinterest esp the wedding section. Really gives me alot of idea to deco my wedding venue! 



Currently it's down to 2 months and 10 days to my wedding!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :