25 February 2013

Honeymoon Destination

We are just 1 month going to 2 months old into marriage life.

We have yet to confirm our honeymoon destination... but we already shortlist 2 countries.

It's either Australia or New Zealand.

I don't mind either one as I haven't been to any of this country, same as Mr Lee too.

If it's Auzzie.. I plan to go Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast. Spend about 8 - 10 days. The plus points in going auzzie is that Mr Lee's sister is staying in Brisbane and we can save a bit on the accommodation if we were to go there. And with so many budget airline flying to Australia, air fare won't be that expensive.

And I somehow managed to find quite bit of travelogue on blogspot on Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast.

For New Zealand.... I can't find much information on travelogue  Maybe Singaporeans don't travel to NZ that much??? I know that NZ is a nice place, with many beautiful scenery and I won't mind going there to snaps some photos too! But the air fare is kinda high, about $2k per pax. The cheapest that I managed to search is around $1.3k.

I even went to library to loan these books to find out more information  But seriously I would much prefer to read such information thru the net and people's blogs. At least I know the most updated information.

Why we haven't decided yet? Because Mr Lee has been very busy, every night he will practise and practise for his little gig during Contempo Music School's open house. So we haven't really discuss. Plus each time I ask, he say, "Let me think about it". Yup.... so that is why lah.


We did discuss before that we will be going around September as it's my least busy period and Mr Lee happen to have a week's holiday.. So the month is confirm....

Now it's WHERE??!!

Let's hope we have a decision soon!! Missed the last NATAS fair, guess I might drop by when they are here on the next run!

Have a great week!!

Xoxo,
Felicia


No comments :