24 February 2013

IKEA Lust...

I'm lusting over these items.

So badly in need of a full length mirror but currently I'm residing with Mr Lee and his parents, I can't do much to his room (eg, change a bigger wardrobe).

I've been searching for a cheap full length mirror but my search are futile. Until I saw this... at Ikea's website!! Price: S$12.90! I can mount it on the wall! Yeah!! I can't wait to get my hands on you!!!
I have the perfect spot for this mirror, I just need to pack Mr Lee's room abit!

BONETT Bevel-edge mirror
Another item I thought of getting is... a mini side table! Until I saw this ....

Raskog Kitchen Trolley
Yup, you're right.. it's a kitchen trolley but I was thinking of using this to store some of my nicks nags.. Price point is abit high, at $89. Wanted this first before I saw the full length mirror but now I don't know where I can place this if I were to purchase. Hmm... might KIV! Hahaha

Aspelund Wardrobe with 3 doors
If space allow, I would have gotten this and solve all problems! Cause this can fit our clothings and it already have a full length mirror but too bad the aircon position is right smack in the middle. I can't purchase any 3 doors wardrobe because will hit the aircon.

Haiz..

Rabalder Cable reel


This can be handy for tidying up all the wires around the mini table. Sometimes I need so much wire going around... makes me grumpy! Because the room is so untidy!!! 


Maybe I can add some artificial plants in our room... Actually I'm mad in love with the zinc flower pot.. that I actually bough 2 of the slightly bigger size as my DIY flower decoration for my wedding. After the wedding, instead of storing plants / flowers, the zinc buckets that i bought, I reuse it to some some pens / pinwheels and other stuffs....

I can't wait for our house to ready!! Can't wait to start design our house!!

Sunday is ending soon!!

Tomorrow is moody Monday!

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :