24 February 2013

Snapping during Golden Hour

Yesterday, I decided not to spend my weekends on home and watch all my tv drama serials. So I went out to catch the Golden Hour..

What is Golden Hour? (In terms of photography)

In photography, the golden hour (sometimes known as magic hour, especially in cinematography) is the first and last hour of sunlight during the day.[1] when a specific photographic effect is achieved due to the quality of the light.
Source: wikipedi

I know that photos taken during this hour can have very nice lighting effect. So I venture into Botanic Garden and do some snapping.

Saturday at Botanic Garden is super crowded. There are wedding functions going on, SSO having some kind of musical performance  tourist visiting the garden, families having picnic at the fields, newlywed couples having their pre wedding photos taken and some friendship and families photoshoot.

So I walk around, trying to capture some nice photos. All photos taken with Canon Eos 1000D + 50mm f1.8 lens.

So here are my shots.


















I didn't managed to walk around the whole botanic garden cause I went there abit late. Almost 5 plus when the sun is going down real fast.

But I will  drop by again to snap more photos with a better lens!

Xoxo,
Felica

No comments :