19 February 2013

Updates on our lovely abode: Fernvale Lea

Now that I've moved to Bukit Panjang to stay with Mr Lee and my In-laws.. I seldom venture into the East Side as my mother isn't always around at home on weekends and my brothers too. So no point for me to go home when I will be alone. Thus no personal updates on our lovely abode.

However I've always consistently check on this person's blog to keep myself update on the progress.

Picture from sengkangzai.blogspot.sg
I'm so excited to see that it's building 8th floor.... another 10 more to reach our unit!!!

And since that my wedding is over... no planing is needed! Kinda free so I start to source for inspiration of our Dream Home!

Both Mr Lee & I like the idea of having concrete flooring for our living / dining and kitchen area. For bedrooms, will be all timber flooring. I prefer my house to be bright and airy with Scandinavian feel...

These are the fews that I've source from Pinterest.









Will continue sourcing for more inspirations and ideas. My house will have lots of my own DIY!! 
Another 3 more years to for me to design and think of DIY stuffs for our lovely abode..

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :