20 February 2013

Friends...

We all have friends in our life. I can't image how our lives will be without any friends..

I'm not a very social kind of person. My circle of friends are kinda of small and those that I keep in contacts are usually my very close friends.

I guess we have this 1 - 2 best friends who are always there for us, help us, guide us, act silly and do all sorts of rubbish, laugh and cry with us. I do have such friends and am very fortunate to have at least 2 of them.

But I have this 1 friend, her friendship is the longest to me. She's supposed to be my best friends of all the best friend. Cause we grew up together.... we were closed during teenage years but when we reach adulthood, the relationship starts to distance. To the point that each time she look for me, it's about $$$.

I would help out as and when I can.. and than she will promise to return at a certain date. Usually for me, I don't like to ask ppl back for $$ cause I look at it as a mutual trust. You say this date and I trust you. Period.
But for me, that date never come and until you ask for it that she will make arrangement to return.

Recently this 'issue' has been reoccurring every month!!! It is really very bad, every month you over budget? Perhaps it's time to think of a way to overcome this problem? Maybe taking a PT job?

Even I'm also contemplating to do a weekend PT job! With bills, savings, expenses plus I'm planing for honeymoon & maybe a kid along the way... guess $$ will be tight..


Haiz.... is it because such good buddies already so it can be taken for granted? So this time round, I said, "NO" and will continue to do so. Yes, you may think I'm selfish. Friends for so long and you don't want to help. But helping people so have a limit to it! Would you think she will help me when I'm in need?

Haiz... what a moody Wednesday...

Xoxoxo.
Felicia

No comments :