02 September 2013

Time to wake up! Its September!

Just an blink of an eye and it's September already!! Just another 4 more months to go before year 2013 ends!

So lets recap my happenings in life for the month of Aug 2013


  1. Spent my national day long weekend at home, sleeping! Cause that all I do whenever I'm at home.
  2. Spent the rest of my free time, occasionally reading books, playing games and catch my tv drama serials
  3. Mr Lee and I bought our first 2nd hand car... can't afford to purchase 1st hand car cause its way tooooooo expensive. 
  4. Went for my 1st trimester screening at Rad link, saw baby's growth and my little one is very active!!
  5. With my growing belly, I've passed by first trimester and I'm now into my 2nd trimester (Week 15)
  6. Sent one of my sis in law to Australia during national day. She has finally obtain PR status there.
  7. My 2nd elder sis in law gave birth to a healthy baby boy! I've a Caucasian nephew in law! Hahaha
  8. Sent my mother in law to airport as she is going to Auz to take care of my sis in law.
  9. Sent off my youngest sis in law to Canada as she is going there for studies.

Too fat cat was all moody when my mother in law and sisters in law aren't around at home..





As mention.. I've hit my week 15 and I can't wait for my next gynae appointment next week (Week 16) cause if we are really lucky.. we might be able to tell the gender of our little boy. Rumors has it that I'm carrying a boy.. Let's see if we can tell! 

Stay tune to my next post!

Go away Monday Blues!!

Xoxoxo
Felicia 

No comments :