29 January 2014

Babies are always a cutie

Seriously babies are always a cutie, especially those toofat babies...

Recently one of my sister in law gave birth to a healthy baby boy around Aug 2013. We didn't get a chance to meet him cause they are staying in Brisbane. When she gave birth, my mother in law flew over to help her out with her confinement and looking after the baby. Because my mother in law isn't I.T savvy at all.. so no picture of the baby.

It's only till last week, they arrive in Singapore to celebrate Chinese New Year.. and I get to see my nephew in law for the first time... such a chubby baby boy at 5 months old...


Training time for hubby... he need lots of practise around babies! 
Especially when Baby Danielle is going to arrive anytime soon.... *keep my finger cross* 

{baby, please arrive after CNY!!}





Does all baby fall asleep with a smile?!?


Simply love his chubby hands..

If you're wondering.. why this baby don't look Chinese??!!

That's because he is half Chinese and half Germany... Now at 5 months old.. he seems to be a pretty easy looking after baby.

What you need to do to make him sleep??

- Feed him milk
- Shower
- Change diaper
- Cover him with his blanket

And viola~ he will fall asleep in a short while....

At times when he whines and cry, just carry him and he stops!

I am praying super hard that when Baby Danielle is out.. she will be like this too!! I hope they will have that genes since they are cousins!!

My hubby is hoping that his nephew will have a chance to meet Baby Danielle... but we are unsure if she will arrive before they leave??!

I told Danielle that as long as she hits full term (37 weeks), she is welcome to arrive anytime!

Sooooo excited and yet anxious!!

Tomorrow is the eve of CNY!!!! Yeah~~

This year is the only year that I can snack on all the CNY goodies without any guilt! ^_^v

In case I don't post again before CNY..

Have a Happy Lunar Year!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :