27 January 2014

Fernvale Lea ~ Jan 2014 updates

As I've mention tons of time before.. after since I shifted to Bukit Panjang... I don't have much chance to visit our new flat site to check out on it's progress....

So I heavily relied on Facebook and this kind soul's blog to check out on the updates.

Taken on 18 Jan 2014
Fernvale Lea
Photo taken from Fernvale Lea's FB group

Above picture is taken from a kind soul who updated on the FB group that my block (469B) has started to intstall the windows on the 2nd level.

Seems like its' quite a fast progress.. however recently I heard from news that our BTO exercise has a fatal accident.

A foregin worker fall to his death while working.. and I got pretty worried and wonder it is because the developer wants to complete its project in its shortest time and negelected it's workers' safetly and if they are lucky, no fatal causalites... consumers like us will receied inferior goods???

Haiz.. I think it's difficult to please both side. As a young family, I wish that my flat will arrive house.

Cause it's no joke living with my in laws and my hubby has 4 other siblings.

We are just pure lucky that 2 of his other siblings doens't live in Singapore. If not, how to house so many of us???~

Anyway, CNY is coming so I should cut short my gumpiness on this and be thankful of what I have.

Since we know that our flat might be arriving early.. i started to source for inspiration....

Here are some of the pictures that I've collected so far...





This is how i envision our corridor... White walls with black doors and frame. 
Super love the cement screed floor titles.

At first, we wanted to do just cement screed floor titles, did my research online and realised that after while, the floor will crack.

So this is our next alternative. Cement Screed Like Ttiles!





The moment we ballot our flat, choosen a unit. He said to me that he wants to have a bar counter. 
So I saw him this.. and he say, YES! This is what I want!! Hahaha



 
Know that I most likely can't have a room just for walk in wardrode.. but it would be nice to have this mini walk in wardroe in our room... ^_^


Love the kitchen light bulbs!!


Will slowly update my mood board for more inspiration on home renovation!

Seriously I can't wait for my flat to arrive..

Just another 1.5 years to go!! Jia you!!!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

You have a great taste for these things, as your inspiration looks great. It looks so comfortable and bright. If you achieved it all, there’s no doubt that you’ll enjoy living in your flat. It just sad to hear the news about one of the workers. I hope it will not happen again.

David