05 January 2014

How you kick start your year in 2014??!!

Hello!! So far, how is January 2014??


1st Jan 2013 - We said our vows at Amara Sanctuary Resort.

A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies varies for any given year. 


We started Jan'14 with our first wedding anniversary... Didn't have much plans to go anywhere to celebrate cause I'm super huge with baby Danielle inside. And we are kinda of lazy.. No super nice lunch or dinner..

Just a simple day out in Bukit Batok Nature Park..


I bought a new wallet for my hubby cause the current one that he is using is super super cui already.

I hope he will like this one...

A simple bifold wallet from Mont Blanc.



As my lappy is dying on me... I've been toying with the idea of getting a new cheaper laptop but couldn't really decide.

My hubby went out on a weekend with the excuse of having some quality time with his friends.. but he actually went out to purchase this laptop for me!!!!!

As my anniversary gift!! 

Super super touch!!! <3 p="">








Well.... I can't say this is exactly how a girl wants to spend her wedding anniversary but I am glad to have this unromantic hubby of mine to spend this special day... in a simple way.

And a little pregnancy update...

Currently I'm at week 33.. Had my OB gynae visit last week and we are super happy to hear that Baby Danielle is growing fine..

At week 32 & 5 days, she weighs 2.2kg...

My gynae, Dr Tseng is pretty sure that Baby Danielle won't arrive early as all my statistics shows that I have a low risk pregnancy.. everything looks normal and healthy..


My baby bump is super huge now...

Trying to find a comfortable position to sleep is like mission impossible. My center of gravity has also change.. I can't walk to fast or I will trip and fall... So now i walk like a duck..

However I"m super delightful to hear that Danielle is growing fine and she has long legs!!! Yeah!!
I'm not going to be afraid that she is going to be a shortie like mummy!! ^_^

More updates on my pregnancy as I will be visiting my Dr Arthur Tseng every fortnight.

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :